Reputation on CollectedIt!
What's reputation used for?
Reputation is a loose measure of how well you are trusted in the community.
The more reputation points you have, the more that you're trusted and
the more privileges you will have. For example, in order to submit
new web links to the Collectibles, you need to have a reputation of at least 100.
How do I get reputation?
Contribution content is one way to acquire reputation. However, most reputation
is given by others through providing details, pictures, write-ups about
collectibles that other people think is informative.
Can I lose reputation?
Yes. If you post content that is of low quality or spam, you risk
Reputation Rules - Given to you by others:
- A picture you submit is voted up: +10
- A picture you submit is voted down: -4 (-1 to the voter)
- A link you submit is voted up: +5
- A link you submit is voted down: -4 (-1 to the voter)
Reputation Rules - By contributing content:
- You attach a picture to Collectibles: +6 (max 20 times per day)
- You add a link to Collectibles: +1 (max 5 times per day)
- You provide a missing description for a Collectible category/item +10
- You update a description for a Collectible category/item +3 (max 10 times per day)
You will only earn up to 200 points per day by contributing content.